You can find below details on how to remove Start Menu for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Start Menu from your systemPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be seen here
. Start Menu is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Start Menu is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLMENU. Start Menu's main file takes about 1.84 MB (1933128 bytes) and is called StartMenuIndexer.exe.
The following executables are contained in Start Menu. They take 19.14 MB (20068824
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.75 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Start Menu version 0.269.5.335
alone. For more Start Menu versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Start Menu is a program offered by Pokki. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Start Menu from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Start Menu or simply click the Search field and type in "Start Menu". If it is installed on your PC the Start Menu program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Start Menu in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Start Menu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Start Menu.
8. After uninstalling Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Start Menu which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Start Menu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Start Menu by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Start Menu by Pokki is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Start Menu supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-28 15:52:26.667