This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Start Menu for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Start Menu from your computerPokki
. More info about Pokki can be seen here
. Usually the Start Menu program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Start Menu's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe. The program's main executable file is called HostAppService.exe and it has a size of 7.43 MB (7794504 bytes).
Start Menu installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.17 MB (19047848
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.43 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (8.85 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.82 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Start Menu version 0.269.4.103
only. You can find below info on other versions of Start Menu:
...click to view all...
Start Menu is a program released by the software company Pokki. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Start Menu or simply click the Search field and type in "Start Menu". The Start Menu app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Start Menu in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Start Menu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Start Menu.
8. After uninstalling Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Start Menu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Start Menu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Start Menu by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Start Menu in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-06 15:36:38.020