Start Menu 8
Start Menu 8 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Start Menu 8 from your systemIObit
. Open here
for more details on IObit. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Start Menu 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\unins000.exe. Start Menu 8's primary file takes around 1.47 MB (1546560 bytes) and is called StartMenu8.exe.
The executable files below are part of Start Menu 8. They occupy an average of 12.09 MB (12680768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (794.81 KB)
- Check.exe (82.81 KB)
- InstallServices64.exe (1.99 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (1.01 MB)
- KillAllStartMenu.exe (20.31 KB)
- Sendbugreport.exe (56.88 KB)
- StartMenu8.exe (1.47 MB)
- StartMenu8_About.exe (372.31 KB)
- StartMenu8_frmStartMenuLibrary.exe (550.31 KB)
- StartMenuServices.exe (73.81 KB)
- StartMenuSetting.exe (812.31 KB)
- StartMenu_Hook.exe (29.81 KB)
- ToggleDesktop.exe (68.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (1.54 MB)
- Start_Menu8_FreeSoftwareDownloader.exe (2.15 MB)
This page is about Start Menu 8 version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Start Menu 8:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VOS\Start Menu X version
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\AutoUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\BigUpgrade_SM.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\Check.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\datastate.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VOS\Start Menu X version
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IObit_StartMenu8_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Start Menu 8 is a program released by IObit. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Start Menu 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Start Menu 8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Start Menu 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Start Menu 8". The Start Menu 8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Start Menu 8 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Start Menu 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Start Menu 8.
8. After removing Start Menu 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Start Menu 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Start Menu 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Start Menu 8 by IObit from your PC, nor are we saying that Start Menu 8 by IObit is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Start Menu 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-10 06:18:20.037