Start Menu 8
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Start Menu 8 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Start Menu 8 from your computerIObit
. More information about IObit can be read here
. Usually the Start Menu 8 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Start Menu 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.64 MB (1724192 bytes) on disk and is labeled StartMenu8.exe.
Start Menu 8 is composed of the following executables which occupy 19.84 MB (20801728
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ADSRemovalSetup.exe (3.59 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (383.28 KB)
- Check.exe (84.78 KB)
- InstallServices64.exe (2.59 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (2.16 MB)
- KillAllStartMenu.exe (20.28 KB)
- NewUpdater.exe (398.28 KB)
- Sendbugreport.exe (57.78 KB)
- StartMenu8.exe (1.64 MB)
- StartMenu8_About.exe (388.78 KB)
- StartMenu8_frmStartMenuLibrary.exe (570.78 KB)
- StartMenuServices.exe (71.28 KB)
- StartMenuSetting.exe (970.28 KB)
- StartMenu_Hook.exe (29.28 KB)
- StartMenu_Index.exe (1.96 MB)
- ToggleDesktop.exe (69.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (1.62 MB)
- Start_Menu8_FreeSoftwareDownloader.exe (2.16 MB)
This data is about Start Menu 8 version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Start Menu 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Start Menu 8 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Start Menu 8:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\ADSRemovalSetup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\AutoUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\Check.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\Data\UninstallerLarge.png
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IObit_StartMenu8_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Start Menu 8 is a program released by IObit. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Start Menu 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Start Menu 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Start Menu 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Start Menu 8". If it is installed on your PC the Start Menu 8 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Start Menu 8 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Start Menu 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Start Menu 8.
8. After uninstalling Start Menu 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Start Menu 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Start Menu 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Start Menu 8 by IObit from your PC, we are not saying that Start Menu 8 by IObit is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Start Menu 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:35:26.937