Start Menu 8
Start Menu 8 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Start Menu 8 from your systemIObit
. You can read more on IObit or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Start Menu 8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\unins000.exe. StartMenu8.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.46 MB (1531200 bytes) on disk.
Start Menu 8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.57 MB (10029720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (740.31 KB)
- Check.exe (82.31 KB)
- InstallServices32.exe (72.31 KB)
- InstallServices64.exe (1.99 MB)
- KillAllStartMenu.exe (18.81 KB)
- Sendbugreport.exe (56.88 KB)
- StartMenu8.exe (1.46 MB)
- StartMenu8_About.exe (362.81 KB)
- StartMenu8_frmStartMenuLibrary.exe (550.31 KB)
- StartMenuServices.exe (69.81 KB)
- StartMenuSetting.exe (829.81 KB)
- StartMenu_Hook.exe (30.31 KB)
- ToggleDesktop.exe (68.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (1.20 MB)
- Start_Menu8_FreeSoftwareDownloader.exe (991.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Start Menu 8. Click on the links below for other Start Menu 8 versions:
...click to view all...
Start Menu 8 is a program released by the software company IObit. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Start Menu 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Start Menu 8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Start Menu 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Start Menu 8". If it exists on your system the Start Menu 8 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Start Menu 8 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Start Menu 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Start Menu 8.
8. After uninstalling Start Menu 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Start Menu 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Start Menu 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Start Menu 8 by IObit from your PC, we are not saying that Start Menu 8 by IObit is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Start Menu 8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:02:47.470