Start Menu 8
Start Menu 8 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Start Menu 8 from your systemIObit
. Go over here
for more info on IObit. Usually the Start Menu 8 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Start Menu 8 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\unins000.exe". StartMenu8.exe is the Start Menu 8's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.90 MB (1987360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Start Menu 8. They occupy 20.87 MB (21885568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (578.28 KB)
- AutoShutdown.exe (396.28 KB)
- BuildIndex.exe (62.78 KB)
- Check.exe (1.14 MB)
- DelStartMenuExtension.exe (44.78 KB)
- InstallServices.exe (2.12 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (2.06 MB)
- KillAllStartMenu.exe (502.28 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (2.51 MB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (575.28 KB)
- StartMenu8.exe (1.90 MB)
- StartMenu8_About.exe (380.78 KB)
- StartMenu8_frmStartMenuLibrary.exe (570.78 KB)
- StartMenuServices.exe (1.01 MB)
- StartMenuSetting.exe (1.23 MB)
- StartMenu_Hook.exe (32.28 KB)
- ToggleDesktop.exe (69.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (2.56 MB)
- Start_Menu8_FreeSoftwareDownloader.exe (2.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of Start Menu 8. Click on the links below for other Start Menu 8 versions:
...click to view all...
Start Menu 8 is a program offered by IObit. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Start Menu 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Start Menu 8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Start Menu 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Start Menu 8". The Start Menu 8 app will be found very quickly. After you select Start Menu 8 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Start Menu 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Start Menu 8.
8. After removing Start Menu 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Start Menu 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Start Menu 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Start Menu 8 by IObit from your PC, nor are we saying that Start Menu 8 by IObit is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Start Menu 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:38:37.457