Settings Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Settings Manager from your computerSpigot, Inc.
. More information about Spigot, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the application Settings Manager can be seen at http://www.spigot.com
. Usually the Settings Manager program is to be found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Settings Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 387.70 KB (397000 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of Settings Manager. They take about 387.70 KB (397000
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (387.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Settings Manager. You can find below a few links to other Settings Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Settings Manager we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName.Y9VGB73WALJ53VH\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager
- C:\Users\UserName.Y9VGB73WALJ53VH\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager\SettingsManager.exe
- C:\Users\UserName.Y9VGB73WALJ53VH\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Settings Manager
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Settings Manager
Settings Manager is an application released by Spigot, Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Settings Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Settings Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Settings Manager". If it exists on your system the Settings Manager app will be found very quickly. When you click Settings Manager in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Settings Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Settings Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.spigot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Settings Manager.
8. After uninstalling Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Settings Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Settings Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Settings Manager by Spigot, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Settings Manager by Spigot, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Settings Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:10:20.577