Settings Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Settings Manager from your PCSpigot, Inc.
. More information about Spigot, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the application Settings Manager can be seen at http://www.spigot.com
. Usually the Settings Manager program is to be found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Settings Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 387.70 KB (397000 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of Settings Manager. They take about 387.70 KB (397000
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (387.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Settings Manager. You can find below a few links to other Settings Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Settings Manager is a program offered by the software company Spigot, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Settings Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Settings Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Settings Manager". If it exists on your system the Settings Manager application will be found very quickly. After you select Settings Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Settings Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Settings Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.spigot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Settings Manager.
8. After uninstalling Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Settings Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Settings Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Settings Manager by Spigot, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Settings Manager by Spigot, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Settings Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:10:20.577