This web page is about Settings Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Settings Manager from your PCSpigot, Inc.
. Further information on Spigot, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on Settings Manager at http://www.spigot.com
. Settings Manager is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove Settings Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 431.57 KB (441932 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Settings Manager. They take about 431.57 KB (441932
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (431.57 KB)
The current web page applies to Settings Manager version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other Settings Manager versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Settings Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Settings Manager:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Settings Manager
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Settings Manager
Settings Manager is an application offered by the software company Spigot, Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Settings Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Settings Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Settings Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Settings Manager program will be found automatically. After you click Settings Manager in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Settings Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Settings Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spigot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Settings Manager.
8. After uninstalling Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Settings Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Settings Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Settings Manager by Spigot, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Settings Manager by Spigot, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Settings Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 15:50:54.643