This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Settings Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Settings Manager from your systemSpigot, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Spigot, Inc.. Settings Manager is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Settings Manager is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SettingsManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 796.23 KB (815344 bytes) on disk.
Settings Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 1.14 MB (1191311
bytes) on disk:
- SettingsManager.exe (796.23 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (367.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Settings Manager. You can find below a few links to other Settings Manager releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Settings Manager we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Settings Manager
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MAGIX\MAGIX Installation manager\Internet_Settings
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Settings Manager
Settings Manager is an application offered by the software company Spigot, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Settings Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Settings Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Settings Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Settings Manager application will be found automatically. When you click Settings Manager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Settings Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Settings Manager.
8. After removing Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Settings Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Settings Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Settings Manager by Spigot, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Settings Manager by Spigot, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Settings Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 08:29:53.567