Settings Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Settings Manager from your PCSpigot, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Spigot, Inc.. Please open http://www.spigot.com
if you want to read more on Settings Manager on Spigot, Inc.'s page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). Settings Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager\uninstall.exe. SettingsManager.exe is the Settings Manager's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.33 MB (1399592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Settings Manager. They take about 1.83 MB (1919777
bytes) on disk.
- SettingsManager.exe (1.33 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (507.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Settings Manager. You can find below a few links to other Settings Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Settings Manager is a program released by the software company Spigot, Inc.. Some users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Settings Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Settings Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Settings Manager". If it exists on your system the Settings Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Settings Manager in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Settings Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Settings Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.spigot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Settings Manager.
8. After uninstalling Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Settings Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Settings Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Settings Manager by Spigot, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Settings Manager by Spigot, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Settings Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 03:16:15.310