ScreenShared is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ScreenShared from your PCScreenShared
. Further information on ScreenShared can be seen here
. ScreenShared is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenShared folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. ScreenShared's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenShared\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 497.50 KB (509440 bytes) on disk and is titled ScreenShared.exe.
The executables below are part of ScreenShared. They take about 990.00 KB (1013760
bytes) on disk.
- ScreenShared.exe (497.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (492.50 KB)
This data is about ScreenShared version 5.4
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ScreenShared:
...click to view all...
ScreenShared is an application released by ScreenShared. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase ScreenShared is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ScreenShared from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ScreenShared or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ScreenShared". If it is installed on your PC the ScreenShared program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ScreenShared in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ScreenShared, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ScreenShared.
8. After uninstalling ScreenShared, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ScreenShared that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ScreenShared using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScreenShared by ScreenShared from your computer, we are not saying that ScreenShared by ScreenShared is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScreenShared in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 15:27:17.483