This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Score Escape for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Score Escape from your systemScore Escape
. You can read more on Score Escape or check for application updates here
. Click on http://scoreescape.com/support
to get more data about Score Escape on Score Escape's website. Score Escape is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Score Escape folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Score Escape's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Score Escape\ScoreEscapeuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled ScoreEscape.BOAS.exe and it has a size of 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes).
Score Escape installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.11 MB (7454712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ScoreEscapeUninstall.exe (253.31 KB)
- utilScoreEscape.exe (392.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ScoreEscape.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ScoreEscape.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ScoreEscape.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ScoreEscape.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ScoreEscape.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ScoreEscape.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ScoreEscape.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.06.080508
of Score Escape. Click on the links below for other Score Escape versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Score Escape:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Score Escape
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update Score Escape\ImagePath
Score Escape is a program offered by Score Escape. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Score Escape is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Score Escape using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Score Escape or simply activate the Search field and type in "Score Escape". If it is installed on your PC the Score Escape application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Score Escape in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Score Escape, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Score Escape:
- The web site of the application is: http://scoreescape.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Score Escape\ScoreEscapeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Score Escape.
8. After uninstalling Score Escape, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Score Escape that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Score Escape using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Score Escape by Score Escape from your PC, we are not saying that Score Escape by Score Escape is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Score Escape in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:47:57.717