This web page is about Score Escape for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Score Escape from your PCScore Escape
. Check out here
for more information on Score Escape. You can read more about about Score Escape at http://scoreescape.com/support
. Score Escape is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Score Escape folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Score Escape is C:\Program Files\Score Escape\ScoreEscapeuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk and is named ScoreEscape.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Score Escape. They take 2.15 MB (2252360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ScoreEscapeUninstall.exe (253.12 KB)
- updateScoreEscape.exe (406.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ScoreEscape.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ScoreEscape.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ScoreEscape.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ScoreEscape.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
- utilScoreEscape.exe (404.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.02.140436
of Score Escape. For more Score Escape versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Score Escape we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Score Escape:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Score Escape:
- C:\Program Files\Score Escape
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Score Escape\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Score Escape\bin\80782301ffd743bd8ab4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Score Escape\bin\80782301ffd743bd8ab464.dll
- C:\Program Files\Score Escape\bin\80782301ffd743bd8ab4c75946efea6a.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Score Escape
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Score Escape
Score Escape is a program by the software company Score Escape. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Score Escape is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Score Escape from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Score Escape or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Score Escape". The Score Escape application will be found automatically. After you select Score Escape in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Score Escape, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Score Escape:
- The web site of the program is: http://scoreescape.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Score Escape\ScoreEscapeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Score Escape.
8. After removing Score Escape, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Score Escape which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Score Escape using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Score Escape by Score Escape from your PC, nor are we saying that Score Escape by Score Escape is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Score Escape supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 21:13:44.027