Score Escape is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Score Escape from your computerScore Escape
. Check out here
where you can read more on Score Escape. Click on http://scoreescape.com/support
to get more information about Score Escape on Score Escape's website. Usually the Score Escape program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Score Escape folder, depending on the user's option during install. Score Escape's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Score Escape\ScoreEscapeuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called ScoreEscape.BOAS.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Score Escape. They take 7.16 MB (7506120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ScoreEscapeUninstall.exe (253.02 KB)
- utilScoreEscape.exe (390.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ScoreEscape.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ScoreEscape.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ScoreEscape.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ScoreEscape.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- ScoreEscape.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- ScoreEscape.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ScoreEscape.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
This page is about Score Escape version 2015.02.06.152446
only. You can find here a few links to other Score Escape releases:
...click to view all...
Score Escape is a program offered by Score Escape. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Score Escape is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Score Escape using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Score Escape or simply activate the Search field and type in "Score Escape". If it exists on your system the Score Escape app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Score Escape in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Score Escape, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Score Escape:
- The software company is: http://scoreescape.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Score Escape\ScoreEscapeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Score Escape.
8. After removing Score Escape, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Score Escape which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Score Escape with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Score Escape by Score Escape from your PC, we are not saying that Score Escape by Score Escape is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Score Escape supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 02:28:28.187