This web page is about Score Escape for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Score Escape from your computerScore Escape
. More data about Score Escape can be seen here
. More info about the program Score Escape can be seen at http://scoreescape.com/support
. Score Escape is normally installed in the C:\Programme\Score Escape directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Score Escape by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Programme\Score Escape\ScoreEscapeuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Score Escape's main file takes about 101.74 KB (104184 bytes) and is named ScoreEscape.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of Score Escape. They occupy an average of 2.62 MB (2743152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ScoreEscapeUninstall.exe (252.66 KB)
- utilScoreEscape.exe (517.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ScoreEscape.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.74 KB)
- ScoreEscape.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.74 KB)
- ScoreEscape.BRT.Helper.exe (157.74 KB)
- ScoreEscape.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ScoreEscape.PurBrowse.exe (289.24 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Score Escape version 2015.01.07.132250
only. You can find below a few links to other Score Escape versions:
...click to view all...
Score Escape is a program released by the software company Score Escape. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Score Escape is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Score Escape from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Score Escape or simply activate the Search field and type in "Score Escape". If it exists on your system the Score Escape app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Score Escape in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Score Escape, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Score Escape:
- The web site of the program is: http://scoreescape.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\Score Escape\ScoreEscapeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Score Escape.
8. After uninstalling Score Escape, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Score Escape which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Score Escape using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Score Escape by Score Escape from your PC, we are not saying that Score Escape by Score Escape is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Score Escape supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130