Sale Charger is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Sale Charger from your systemSale Charger
. More information about Sale Charger can be read here
. You can see more info related to Sale Charger at http://www.salecharger.net/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sale Charger. The application's main executable file has a size of 304.16 KB (311464 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Sale Charger is comprised of the following executables which take 827.66 KB (847528
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5620.24608
of Sale Charger. You can find below info on other releases of Sale Charger:
...click to view all...
Sale Charger is an application by the software company Sale Charger. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Sale Charger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Sale Charger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sale Charger or simply click the Search field and type in "Sale Charger". The Sale Charger application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sale Charger in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sale Charger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sale Charger:
- The publisher is: http://www.salecharger.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sale Charger\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sale Charger.
8. After removing Sale Charger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sale Charger that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sale Charger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sale Charger by Sale Charger from your computer, we are not saying that Sale Charger by Sale Charger is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sale Charger in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 21:27:40.820