SUPERAntiSpyware is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware from your computerSUPERAntiSpyware.com
. You can read more on SUPERAntiSpyware.com or check for application updates here
. More details about the software SUPERAntiSpyware can be seen at http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
. SUPERAntiSpyware is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware is C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.51 MB (6825888 bytes) on disk and is titled SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE.
SUPERAntiSpyware contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.05 MB (8440480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootSafe.exe (48.77 KB)
- RUNSAS.EXE (308.77 KB)
- SASCORE.EXE (139.30 KB)
- SASTask.exe (48.77 KB)
- sas_enum_cookies.exe (40.30 KB)
- SSUPDATE.EXE (385.77 KB)
- SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE (6.51 MB)
- SUPERDelete.exe (57.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (547.27 KB)
This info is about SUPERAntiSpyware version 5.7.1018
only. For more SUPERAntiSpyware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SUPERAntiSpyware:
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\BootSafe.exe
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\msvcr71.dll
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Plugins\sab_incr.dll
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Plugins\sab_mapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Plugins\sab_wab.dll
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\RUNSAS.EXE
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sas_enum_cookies.exe
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCore.exe
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCTXMN.DLL
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASTask.exe
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SSUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERDelete.exe
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
SUPERAntiSpyware is an application released by SUPERAntiSpyware.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove SUPERAntiSpyware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SUPERAntiSpyware with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SUPERAntiSpyware or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SUPERAntiSpyware". The SUPERAntiSpyware app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SUPERAntiSpyware in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SUPERAntiSpyware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SUPERAntiSpyware:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware.
8. After removing SUPERAntiSpyware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SUPERAntiSpyware which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SUPERAntiSpyware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com from your computer, we are not saying that SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SUPERAntiSpyware in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:38:42.497