SUPERAntiSpyware is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware from your systemSUPERAntiSpyware.com
. You can find out more on SUPERAntiSpyware.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
to get more data about SUPERAntiSpyware on SUPERAntiSpyware.com's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SUPERAntiSpyware. The program's main executable file occupies 7.58 MB (7943072 bytes) on disk and is called SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE.
The executable files below are part of SUPERAntiSpyware. They occupy about 9.17 MB (9619336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RUNSAS.EXE (308.77 KB)
- SASCORE64.EXE (168.30 KB)
- SASTask.exe (48.77 KB)
- sas_enum_cookies.exe (50.30 KB)
- SSUPDATE64.EXE (455.77 KB)
- SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE (7.58 MB)
- SUPERDelete.exe (57.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (547.27 KB)
This data is about SUPERAntiSpyware version 5.0.1148
only. For more SUPERAntiSpyware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SUPERAntiSpyware when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\High Contrast Black.set
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SAS Default.set
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sas_enum_cookies.exe
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERDelete.exe
SUPERAntiSpyware is an application marketed by SUPERAntiSpyware.com. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase SUPERAntiSpyware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SUPERAntiSpyware with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SUPERAntiSpyware or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SUPERAntiSpyware". If it is installed on your PC the SUPERAntiSpyware app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SUPERAntiSpyware in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SUPERAntiSpyware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SUPERAntiSpyware:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware.
8. After removing SUPERAntiSpyware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SUPERAntiSpyware which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com from your PC, we are not saying that SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:30:17.760