This web page is about Roll Around for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Roll Around from your systemRoll Around
. Go over here
for more info on Roll Around. More info about the software Roll Around can be found at http://www.rollaround.net/support
. Usually the Roll Around application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Roll Around directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Roll Around is "C:\Program Files\Roll Around\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 307.43 KB (314808 bytes) on disk.
Roll Around installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 830.93 KB (850872
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5544.8240
of Roll Around. For more Roll Around versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Roll Around has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Roll Around
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Roll Around\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Roll Around\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Roll Around\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Roll Around\Publisher
Roll Around is a program offered by Roll Around. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Roll Around is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Roll Around from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Roll Around or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roll Around". If it exists on your system the Roll Around program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Roll Around in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Roll Around, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roll Around:
- The publisher is: http://www.rollaround.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Roll Around\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Roll Around.
8. After removing Roll Around, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Roll Around which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Roll Around with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Roll Around by Roll Around from your computer, we are not saying that Roll Around by Roll Around is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Roll Around in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:37:08.843