This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Roll Around for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Roll Around from your computerRoll Around
. Go over here
for more info on Roll Around. More details about the app Roll Around can be found at http://www.rollaround.net/support
. Usually the Roll Around program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Roll Around directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Roll Around\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Roll Around. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 307.43 KB (314808 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Roll Around. They take 830.93 KB (850872
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5543.2839
of Roll Around. You can find below info on other application versions of Roll Around:
...click to view all...
Roll Around has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Roll Around is an application released by the software company Roll Around. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Roll Around is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Roll Around from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Roll Around or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roll Around". If it is installed on your PC the Roll Around program will be found very quickly. When you select Roll Around in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Roll Around, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roll Around:
- The publisher is: http://www.rollaround.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Roll Around\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Roll Around.
8. After removing Roll Around, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Roll Around that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Roll Around with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Roll Around by Roll Around from your PC, we are not saying that Roll Around by Roll Around is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roll Around supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 18:29:31.010