This info is about Roll Around for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Roll Around from your computerRoll Around
. More data about Roll Around can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.rollaround.net/support
if you want to read more on Roll Around on Roll Around's website. Roll Around is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Roll Around folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Roll Around is C:\Program Files\Roll Around\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 307.30 KB (314680 bytes).
Roll Around contains of the executables below. They take 830.80 KB (850744
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.30 KB)
This web page is about Roll Around version 2.0.5531.31607
alone. For more Roll Around versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Roll Around is an application released by Roll Around. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Roll Around is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Roll Around from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Roll Around or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Roll Around". If it is installed on your PC the Roll Around program will be found automatically. After you click Roll Around in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Roll Around, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roll Around:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rollaround.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Roll Around\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Roll Around.
8. After removing Roll Around, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Roll Around that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Roll Around with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Roll Around by Roll Around from your PC, we are not saying that Roll Around by Roll Around is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Roll Around supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 07:25:24.360