Roll Around is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Roll Around from your systemRoll Around
. Go over here
for more details on Roll Around. Click on http://www.rollaround.net/support
to get more data about Roll Around on Roll Around's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roll Around directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Roll Around is C:\Program Files (x86)\Roll Around\uninstaller.exe. 7za.exe is the Roll Around's main executable file and it takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Roll Around contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5543.35236
of Roll Around. Click on the links below for other Roll Around versions:
...click to view all...
Roll Around is a program by the software company Roll Around. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Roll Around is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Roll Around from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Roll Around or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Roll Around". If it exists on your system the Roll Around app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Roll Around in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Roll Around, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roll Around:
- The software company is: http://www.rollaround.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Roll Around\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Roll Around.
8. After uninstalling Roll Around, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Roll Around that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roll Around with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Roll Around by Roll Around from your computer, nor are we saying that Roll Around by Roll Around is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roll Around supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-20 23:11:49.583