This page is about Roll Around for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Roll Around from your PCRoll Around
. More data about Roll Around can be read here
. You can see more info on Roll Around at http://www.rollaround.net/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roll Around directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roll Around\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Roll Around. The program's main executable file has a size of 307.42 KB (314800 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Roll Around. They occupy an average of 830.92 KB (850864
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5543.19037
of Roll Around. You can find below info on other releases of Roll Around:
...click to view all...
Roll Around is an application marketed by Roll Around. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Roll Around is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Roll Around from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Roll Around or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roll Around". The Roll Around app will be found automatically. After you select Roll Around in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Roll Around, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roll Around:
- The publisher is: http://www.rollaround.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roll Around\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Roll Around.
8. After uninstalling Roll Around, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Roll Around that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Roll Around with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Roll Around by Roll Around from your computer, we are not saying that Roll Around by Roll Around is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Roll Around in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:39:56.537