RockResult is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall RockResult from your systemRockResult
. Go over here
where you can find out more on RockResult. Click on http://rockresult.net/support
to get more details about RockResult on RockResult's website. RockResult is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\RockResult folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing RockResult is C:\Program Files\RockResult\RockResultUn.exe REP_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with RockResult. They take about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
This info is about RockResult version 2014.10.03.180257
alone. For other RockResult versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RockResult is a program by RockResult. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove RockResult is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RockResult from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RockResult or simply click the Search feature and type in "RockResult". If it exists on your system the RockResult application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RockResult in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RockResult, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RockResult:
- The software company is: http://rockresult.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RockResult\RockResultUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RockResult.
8. After removing RockResult, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RockResult that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RockResult using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RockResult by RockResult from your computer, we are not saying that RockResult by RockResult is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RockResult in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 18:26:43.607