RockResult is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall RockResult from your PCRockResult
. You can find out more on RockResult or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about RockResult at http://rockresult.net/support
. RockResult is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\RockResult folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling RockResult is C:\Program Files\RockResult\RockResultuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. RockResultUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 253.56 KB (259648 bytes) on disk.
RockResult contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.26 MB (1317728
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- RockResultUninstall.exe (253.56 KB)
- updateRockResult.exe (509.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.09.30.050959
of RockResult. For more RockResult versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RockResult is a program by the software company RockResult. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall RockResult is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete RockResult from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RockResult or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RockResult". The RockResult application will be found automatically. When you click RockResult in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RockResult, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RockResult:
- The web site of the application is: http://rockresult.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RockResult\RockResultuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RockResult.
8. After uninstalling RockResult, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RockResult that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RockResult using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RockResult by RockResult from your computer, we are not saying that RockResult by RockResult is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RockResult supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 05:25:17.457