This page is about RockResult for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall RockResult from your computerRockResult
. You can find out more on RockResult or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on RockResult at http://rockresult.net/support
. Usually the RockResult program is installed in the C:\Program Files\RockResult directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for RockResult is C:\Program Files\RockResult\RockResultUn.exe OFS_. RockResult's main file takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and its name is RockResult.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of RockResult. They take about 769.70 KB (788176
bytes) on disk.
- RockResultUn.exe (540.73 KB)
- RockResult.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- RockResult.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
This info is about RockResult version 2014.10.07.230924
only. You can find below info on other application versions of RockResult:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling RockResult we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall RockResult:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\RockResult
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\RockResult\bin\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files\RockResult\bin\fa1ba83247a041bc8a9e.dll
- C:\Program Files\RockResult\bin\fa1ba83247a041bc8a9e3974a202c61164.dll
- C:\Program Files\RockResult\bin\fa1ba83247a041bc8a9e64.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
RockResult is an application by RockResult. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall RockResult is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RockResult from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RockResult or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RockResult". The RockResult application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RockResult in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RockResult, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RockResult:
- The software company is: http://rockresult.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RockResult\RockResultUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RockResult.
8. After removing RockResult, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RockResult that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RockResult with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RockResult by RockResult from your PC, nor are we saying that RockResult by RockResult is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RockResult supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:04:51.833