This page is about RockResult for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall RockResult from your systemRockResult
. Check out here
where you can read more on RockResult. Please follow http://rockresult.net/support
if you want to read more on RockResult on RockResult's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RockResult folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for RockResult is C:\Program Files (x86)\RockResult\RockResultUn.exe OFS_. RockResult's main file takes around 105.69 KB (108224 bytes) and its name is RockResult.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of RockResult. They occupy an average of 3.90 MB (4087096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- RockResultUn.exe (530.73 KB)
- RockResultUninstall.exe (253.48 KB)
- updater.exe (132.78 KB)
- utilRockResult.exe (638.19 KB)
- RockResult.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.69 KB)
- RockResult.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.19 KB)
- RockResult.expext.exe (112.69 KB)
- RockResult.Plinx.exe (64.19 KB)
- RockResult.PurBrowse64.exe (345.19 KB)
The current web page applies to RockResult version 2014.09.11.132747
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of RockResult:
...click to view all...
RockResult is an application marketed by RockResult. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall RockResult is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete RockResult with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RockResult or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RockResult". If it is installed on your PC the RockResult application will be found automatically. After you select RockResult in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RockResult, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RockResult:
- The web site of the program is: http://rockresult.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RockResult\RockResultUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RockResult.
8. After uninstalling RockResult, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RockResult that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RockResult with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RockResult by RockResult from your computer, nor are we saying that RockResult by RockResult is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RockResult in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 20:24:05.280