Recover My Files
Recover My Files is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Recover My Files from your computerGetData Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on GetData Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Recover My Files is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v5\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. RecoverMyFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 28.83 MB (30234056 bytes) on disk.
Recover My Files is comprised of the following executables which take 42.52 MB (44581765
bytes) on disk:
- ForensicImager.exe (11.64 MB)
- GetData_Recover_My_Files_Softgozar.com.exe (233.50 KB)
- Patch.exe (702.50 KB)
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (28.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1244
of Recover My Files. For other Recover My Files versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you remove Recover My Files from your computer.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Recover My Files v5_is1
Recover My Files is a program released by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Recover My Files from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Recover My Files or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Recover My Files". If it exists on your system the Recover My Files app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Recover My Files in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Recover My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Recover My Files.
8. After uninstalling Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover My Files which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Recover My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Recover My Files supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:42:10.393