Recover My Files
Recover My Files is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Recover My Files from your computerGetData Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on GetData Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Recover My Files is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v5\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. RecoverMyFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 28.83 MB (30234056 bytes) on disk.
Recover My Files is comprised of the following executables which take 42.52 MB (44581765
bytes) on disk:
- ForensicImager.exe (11.64 MB)
- GetData_Recover_My_Files_Softgozar.com.exe (233.50 KB)
- Patch.exe (702.50 KB)
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (28.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1684
of Recover My Files. For other Recover My Files versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you remove Recover My Files from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Recover My Files:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Recover My Files:
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\CDB_WIN32.dll
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\MSVCR71.dll
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\RecoverMyFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\RecoverMyFiles-Help.chm
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\RMF_PDF.dll
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\WNASPI32.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Recover My Files.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files v5\Disk Imager.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files v5\Recover My Files v5.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files v5\Uninstall Recover My Files v5.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files\Recover My Files Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files\Recover My Files.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files\Uninstall Recover My Files.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files\Visit Recover My Files on the Web.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Recover My Files_is1
Recover My Files is a program released by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Recover My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Recover My Files or simply click the Search feature and type in "Recover My Files". If it exists on your system the Recover My Files app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Recover My Files in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Recover My Files, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Recover My Files.
8. After removing Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Recover My Files that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Recover My Files using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Recover My Files supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:42:10.393