Recover My Files
Recover My Files is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Recover My Files from your computerGetData Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on GetData Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Recover My Files is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v5\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. RecoverMyFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 28.83 MB (30234056 bytes) on disk.
Recover My Files is comprised of the following executables which take 42.52 MB (44581765
bytes) on disk:
- ForensicImager.exe (11.64 MB)
- GetData_Recover_My_Files_Softgozar.com.exe (233.50 KB)
- Patch.exe (702.50 KB)
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (28.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.524
of Recover My Files. For other Recover My Files versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you remove Recover My Files from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Recover My Files:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Recover My Files:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files v5
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files v5\Disk Imager.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files v5\Recover My Files v5.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files v5\Uninstall Recover My Files v5.lnk
Recover My Files is an application offered by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Recover My Files from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Recover My Files or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recover My Files". If it is installed on your PC the Recover My Files application will be found automatically. After you click Recover My Files in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Recover My Files, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recover My Files.
8. After uninstalling Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Recover My Files that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Recover My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Recover My Files supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:42:10.393