Recover My Files
Recover My Files is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Recover My Files from your PCGetData Pty Ltd
. More information about GetData Pty Ltd can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Recover My Files's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v5\unins000.exe. RecoverMyFiles.exe is the Recover My Files's primary executable file and it takes approximately 32.64 MB (34224080 bytes) on disk.
Recover My Files contains of the executables below. They occupy 46.09 MB (48333279
bytes) on disk.
- ForensicImager.exe (11.64 MB)
- recover.my.files.v220.127.116.114-patch.exe (711.00 KB)
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (32.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This web page is about Recover My Files version 18.104.22.1684
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Recover My Files:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Recover My Files you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Recover My Files v5_is1
Recover My Files is a program released by GetData Pty Ltd. Some users try to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Recover My Files using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Recover My Files or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recover My Files". The Recover My Files program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Recover My Files in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Recover My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Recover My Files.
8. After removing Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover My Files which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recover My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Recover My Files supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:47:12.020