Realtek I2S Audio
Realtek I2S Audio is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. You can see more info about Realtek I2S Audio at http://www.realtek.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio folder (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek I2S Audio. The program's main executable file has a size of 603.71 KB (618200 bytes) on disk and is called RtI2SUpd.exe.
Realtek I2S Audio is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.99 MB (5234392
bytes) on disk:
- RtkNGUI.exe (4.40 MB)
- RtI2SUpd.exe (603.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.9600.4106
of Realtek I2S Audio. You can find below a few links to other Realtek I2S Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek I2S Audio is a program offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Realtek I2S Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Realtek I2S Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek I2S Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek I2S Audio". If it exists on your system the Realtek I2S Audio app will be found very quickly. After you click Realtek I2S Audio in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek I2S Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Realtek I2S Audio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.realtek.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek I2S Audio.
8. After uninstalling Realtek I2S Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek I2S Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek I2S Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek I2S Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek I2S Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek I2S Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-30 19:13:03.693