This web page is about Privacy Eraser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Privacy Eraser from your systemCybertron Software Co., Ltd.
. Additional info about Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
to get more info about Privacy Eraser on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.'s website. Usually the Privacy Eraser application is found in the C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Privacy Eraser is C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. PrivacyEraser64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.37 MB (5631464 bytes) on disk.
Privacy Eraser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.01 MB (10501048
bytes) on disk.
- PrivacyEraser.exe (3.96 MB)
- PrivacyEraser64.exe (5.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1689
of Privacy Eraser. For more Privacy Eraser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Privacy Eraser we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\PrivacyEraser.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\Config.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Privacy Eraser (2).lnk
Privacy Eraser is a program released by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Privacy Eraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Privacy Eraser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Privacy Eraser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Privacy Eraser". If it exists on your system the Privacy Eraser application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Privacy Eraser in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Privacy Eraser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Privacy Eraser:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Privacy Eraser.
8. After removing Privacy Eraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Privacy Eraser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Privacy Eraser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Privacy Eraser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 08:00:18.653