You can find below details on how to uninstall Privacy Eraser for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Privacy Eraser from your computerCybertron Software Co., Ltd.
. Open here
for more details on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Please follow http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
if you want to read more on Privacy Eraser on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.'s page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Privacy Eraser is C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.03 MB (4226024 bytes) on disk and is called PrivacyEraser.exe.
Privacy Eraser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.71 MB (4941776
bytes) on disk.
- PrivacyEraser.exe (4.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.98 KB)
The current page applies to Privacy Eraser version 126.96.36.1998
only. For more Privacy Eraser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Privacy Eraser is a program released by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Privacy Eraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Privacy Eraser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Privacy Eraser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Privacy Eraser". If it is installed on your PC the Privacy Eraser application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Privacy Eraser in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Privacy Eraser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Privacy Eraser:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Privacy Eraser.
8. After removing Privacy Eraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Privacy Eraser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Privacy Eraser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Privacy Eraser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-14 02:21:11.607