Privacy Eraser is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Privacy Eraser from your PCCybertron Software Co., Ltd.
. You can read more on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
if you want to read more on Privacy Eraser on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.'s page. Usually the Privacy Eraser application is found in the C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Privacy Eraser. The program's main executable file is titled PrivacyEraser64.exe and it has a size of 6.68 MB (7002200 bytes).
The executables below are part of Privacy Eraser. They take an average of 11.75 MB (12319496
bytes) on disk.
- PrivacyEraser.exe (4.38 MB)
- PrivacyEraser64.exe (6.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Privacy Eraser version 126.96.36.1996
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Privacy Eraser:
...click to view all...
Privacy Eraser is a program marketed by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Privacy Eraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Privacy Eraser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Privacy Eraser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Privacy Eraser". If it is installed on your PC the Privacy Eraser application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Privacy Eraser in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Privacy Eraser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Privacy Eraser:
- The publisher is: http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Privacy Eraser.
8. After removing Privacy Eraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Privacy Eraser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Privacy Eraser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Privacy Eraser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 09:58:12.013