This page contains thorough information on how to remove Plogue chipsounds for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Plogue chipsounds from your computerPlogue
. More information on Plogue can be seen here
. Click on http://www.plogue.com/
to get more info about Plogue chipsounds on Plogue's website. Plogue chipsounds is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Plogue\chipsounds folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Plogue chipsounds is "C:\Program Files\Plogue\chipsounds\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. chipsounds.exe is the Plogue chipsounds's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.10 MB (1153368 bytes) on disk.
Plogue chipsounds is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.29 MB (3448947
bytes) on disk:
- chipsounds x64.exe (1.07 MB)
- chipsounds.exe (1.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This page is about Plogue chipsounds version 1.602
only. For other Plogue chipsounds versions please click below:
Plogue chipsounds is an application released by Plogue. Some users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Plogue chipsounds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Plogue chipsounds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Plogue chipsounds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Plogue chipsounds". The Plogue chipsounds application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Plogue chipsounds in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Plogue chipsounds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Plogue chipsounds:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.plogue.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Plogue\chipsounds\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Plogue chipsounds.
8. After uninstalling Plogue chipsounds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Plogue chipsounds which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Plogue chipsounds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Plogue chipsounds by Plogue from your PC, nor are we saying that Plogue chipsounds by Plogue is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Plogue chipsounds in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 03:54:54.080