This web page contains complete information on how to remove Plogue chipsounds for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Plogue chipsounds from your PCPlogue
. You can read more on Plogue or check for application updates here
. More details about Plogue chipsounds can be seen at http://www.plogue.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Audio\Plogue\chipsounds directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Plogue chipsounds is C:\Program Files\Audio\Plogue\chipsounds\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.10 MB (1153368 bytes) on disk and is labeled chipsounds.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Plogue chipsounds. They take 3.29 MB (3448947
bytes) on disk.
- chipsounds x64.exe (1.07 MB)
- chipsounds.exe (1.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to Plogue chipsounds version 1.625
alone. Click on the links below for other Plogue chipsounds versions:
...click to view all...
Plogue chipsounds is an application by the software company Plogue. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Plogue chipsounds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Plogue chipsounds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Plogue chipsounds or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Plogue chipsounds". If it exists on your system the Plogue chipsounds app will be found very quickly. After you click Plogue chipsounds in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Plogue chipsounds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Plogue chipsounds:
- The software company is: http://www.plogue.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Audio\Plogue\chipsounds\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Plogue chipsounds.
8. After removing Plogue chipsounds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Plogue chipsounds which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Plogue chipsounds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Plogue chipsounds by Plogue from your PC, nor are we saying that Plogue chipsounds by Plogue is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Plogue chipsounds supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 18:16:11.583