This page is about Plogue chipsounds for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Plogue chipsounds from your computerPlogue
. More information about Plogue can be seen here
. More info about the application Plogue chipsounds can be seen at http://www.plogue.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Plogue\chipsounds folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Plogue chipsounds is C:\Program Files\Plogue\chipsounds\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.12 MB (1174979 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
Plogue chipsounds installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.12 MB (1174979
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.600
of Plogue chipsounds. For more Plogue chipsounds versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Plogue chipsounds is a program released by Plogue. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Plogue chipsounds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Plogue chipsounds with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Plogue chipsounds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Plogue chipsounds". If it exists on your system the Plogue chipsounds app will be found automatically. When you click Plogue chipsounds in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Plogue chipsounds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Plogue chipsounds:
- The software company is: http://www.plogue.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Plogue\chipsounds\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Plogue chipsounds.
8. After removing Plogue chipsounds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Plogue chipsounds that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Plogue chipsounds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Plogue chipsounds by Plogue from your computer, we are not saying that Plogue chipsounds by Plogue is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Plogue chipsounds supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 20:37:03.833