This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Plogue chipsounds for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Plogue chipsounds from your systemPlogue
. More information on Plogue can be found here
. Plogue chipsounds is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Plogue\chipsounds directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Plogue\chipsounds\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Plogue chipsounds. chipsounds x64.exe is the Plogue chipsounds's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.07 MB (1120600 bytes) on disk.
Plogue chipsounds installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.47 MB (2588713
bytes) on disk.
- chipsounds x64.exe (1.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The current page applies to Plogue chipsounds version 1.967
alone. Click on the links below for other Plogue chipsounds versions:
...click to view all...
Plogue chipsounds is an application offered by the software company Plogue. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Plogue chipsounds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Plogue chipsounds from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Plogue chipsounds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Plogue chipsounds". If it exists on your system the Plogue chipsounds program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Plogue chipsounds in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Plogue chipsounds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Plogue chipsounds.
8. After uninstalling Plogue chipsounds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Plogue chipsounds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Plogue chipsounds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Plogue chipsounds by Plogue from your PC, nor are we saying that Plogue chipsounds by Plogue is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Plogue chipsounds in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-29 04:03:31.217