PC App Store
You can find on this page details on how to remove PC App Store for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PC App Store from your computerBaidu, Inc.
. You can find out more on Baidu, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC App Store\22.214.171.12455 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. PC App Store's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC App Store\126.96.36.19955\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.10 MB (5346336 bytes) on disk and is titled PCAppStore.exe.
PC App Store contains of the executables below. They take 25.28 MB (26511464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppLogReporter.exe (375.03 KB)
- AppPopUpTip.exe (763.03 KB)
- AppStoreDeskTool.exe (652.53 KB)
- AppStoreDesktopTip.exe (189.03 KB)
- AppStoreSencePopup.exe (270.03 KB)
- AppStoreUpdater.exe (1.98 MB)
- AppStoreUtilExe.exe (1.89 MB)
- appstore_sync.exe (1.39 MB)
- BavPro_Setup_Mini_TS123.exe (1.95 MB)
- bdappdownloader.exe (397.53 KB)
- bdMiniDownloaderGB_PCF-mini_32_1648.exe (1.23 MB)
- Browser.exe (570.53 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (797.03 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (310.03 KB)
- ftex.exe (249.53 KB)
- PCAppStore.exe (5.10 MB)
- PCAppStoreSvc.exe (559.53 KB)
- Plan.exe (102.53 KB)
- softmgr_update.exe (3.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (759.58 KB)
- UpdatePopUp.exe (2.58 MB)
- update_tools.exe (186.03 KB)
The current page applies to PC App Store version 188.8.131.5255
alone. For more PC App Store versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PC App Store has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by PC App Store's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\PC App Store
- C:\Program Files\PC App Store
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu Security\PC App Store
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PC App Store
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\PC App Store\184.108.40.20655\PCAppStore.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC App Store.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PC App Store\220.127.116.1155\DbUpdate.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PC App Store\18.104.22.16855\Dump\BugReportConfig.ini
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC App Store
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PC App Store\22.214.171.12455\PCAppStore.exe
PC App Store is a program offered by Baidu, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PC App Store is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PC App Store from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC App Store or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC App Store". If it is installed on your PC the PC App Store program will be found very quickly. After you click PC App Store in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC App Store, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC App Store.
8. After removing PC App Store, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC App Store that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC App Store using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC App Store by Baidu, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PC App Store by Baidu, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC App Store supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-20 16:23:29.420