PC App Store
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PC App Store for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall PC App Store from your systemBaidu, Inc.
. You can find out more on Baidu, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\PC App Store\184.108.40.206 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall PC App Store by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\PC App Store\220.127.116.11\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. PCAppStore.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.51 MB (2635992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PC App Store. They occupy about 6.75 MB (7082032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppLogReporter.exe (294.41 KB)
- AppStoreUtilExe.exe (152.91 KB)
- appstore_sync.exe (1.12 MB)
- BugReporter.exe (443.91 KB)
- PCAppStore.exe (2.51 MB)
- PCAppStoreSvc.exe (564.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (561.94 KB)
- Updater.exe (995.41 KB)
- update_tools.exe (185.91 KB)
This web page is about PC App Store version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other PC App Store versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PC App Store we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PC App Store:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\PC App Store
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Baidu PC App Store
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu Security\PC App Store
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Baidu PC App Store
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\PC App Store\22.214.171.124\AppLogReporter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\PC App Store\126.96.36.199\appstore_sync.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\PC App Store\188.8.131.52\AppStoreHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\PC App Store\184.108.40.206\AppStoreUtilExe.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Baidu Security\PC App Store
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC App Store 220.127.116.11
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC App Store 18.104.22.168\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC App Store 22.214.171.124\InstallDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC App Store 126.96.36.199\UninstallString
PC App Store is a program marketed by the software company Baidu, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase PC App Store is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PC App Store from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC App Store or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC App Store". If it exists on your system the PC App Store app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PC App Store in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PC App Store, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC App Store.
8. After uninstalling PC App Store, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC App Store which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC App Store using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC App Store by Baidu, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PC App Store by Baidu, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC App Store supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:35:01.427