PC App Store
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PC App Store for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PC App Store from your computerBaidu, Inc.
. Further information on Baidu, Inc. can be found here
. PC App Store is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PC App Store\184.108.40.20600 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. PC App Store's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PC App Store\220.127.116.1100\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.10 MB (5346336 bytes) on disk and is titled PCAppStore.exe.
The executables below are part of PC App Store. They occupy an average of 23.26 MB (24393448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppLogReporter.exe (375.03 KB)
- AppPopUpTip.exe (763.03 KB)
- AppStoreDeskTool.exe (652.53 KB)
- AppStoreDesktopTip.exe (189.03 KB)
- AppStoreSencePopup.exe (270.03 KB)
- AppStoreUpdater.exe (1.98 MB)
- AppStoreUtilExe.exe (1.83 MB)
- appstore_sync.exe (1.39 MB)
- bdappdownloader.exe (397.53 KB)
- bdMiniDownloaderGB_PCF-mini_32_1648.exe (1.23 MB)
- Browser.exe (570.53 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (797.03 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (310.03 KB)
- ftex.exe (249.53 KB)
- PCAppStore.exe (5.10 MB)
- PCAppStoreSvc.exe (558.03 KB)
- Plan.exe (102.53 KB)
- softmgr_update.exe (3.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (759.45 KB)
- UpdatePopUp.exe (2.58 MB)
- update_tools.exe (186.03 KB)
The current page applies to PC App Store version 18.104.22.16800
alone. You can find here a few links to other PC App Store versions:
...click to view all...
PC App Store has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall PC App Store:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PC App Store's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\PC App Store
- C:\Program Files\PC App Store
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu Security\PC App Store
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PC App Store
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu Security\PC App Store\AppStoreRpData\2015-01-24 01_51_21_AppStoreRpData.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu Security\PC App Store\RpData\2015-01-24 01_51_19_RpData.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PC App Store\AppStoreRpData\2015-05-19 21_58_41_AppStoreRpData.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PC App Store\Plan.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC App Store
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PC App Store\22.214.171.12400\PCAppStore.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PC App Store\126.96.36.19900\PCAppStore.exe.FriendlyAppName
PC App Store is a program marketed by the software company Baidu, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove PC App Store is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PC App Store with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PC App Store or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC App Store". If it exists on your system the PC App Store app will be found automatically. After you select PC App Store in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC App Store, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC App Store.
8. After removing PC App Store, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PC App Store that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC App Store using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC App Store by Baidu, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PC App Store by Baidu, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC App Store in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 08:43:18.440