PC App Store
This web page is about PC App Store for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall PC App Store from your PCBaidu, Inc.
. Further information on Baidu, Inc. can be seen here
. PC App Store is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\PC App Store\188.8.131.5291 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove PC App Store by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PC App Store\184.108.40.20691\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled PCAppStore.exe and it has a size of 5.10 MB (5346336 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in PC App Store. They occupy 23.33 MB (24463112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppLogReporter.exe (375.03 KB)
- AppPopUpTip.exe (763.03 KB)
- AppStoreDeskTool.exe (652.53 KB)
- AppStoreDesktopTip.exe (189.03 KB)
- AppStoreSencePopup.exe (270.03 KB)
- AppStoreUpdater.exe (1.98 MB)
- AppStoreUtilExe.exe (1.89 MB)
- appstore_sync.exe (1.39 MB)
- bdappdownloader.exe (397.53 KB)
- bdMiniDownloaderGB_PCF-mini_32_1648.exe (1.23 MB)
- Browser.exe (570.53 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (797.03 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (310.03 KB)
- ftex.exe (249.53 KB)
- PCAppStore.exe (5.10 MB)
- PCAppStoreSvc.exe (558.03 KB)
- Plan.exe (102.53 KB)
- softmgr_update.exe (3.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (759.48 KB)
- UpdatePopUp.exe (2.58 MB)
- update_tools.exe (186.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1191
of PC App Store. You can find here a few links to other PC App Store versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall PC App Store you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PC App Store from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove PC App Store:
- C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\PC App Store
- C:\Program Files\PC App Store
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu Security\PC App Store
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC App Store
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\PC App Store\18.104.22.16891\AppLogReporter.exe
- C:\Program Files\PC App Store\22.214.171.12491\AppPopUpTip.exe
- C:\Program Files\PC App Store\126.96.36.19991\appstore_sync.exe
- C:\Program Files\PC App Store\188.8.131.5291\AppStoreDataReport.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC App Store
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC App Store 184.108.40.20691
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC App Store 220.127.116.1191\DisplayIcon
PC App Store is an application released by Baidu, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall PC App Store is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PC App Store from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC App Store or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC App Store". If it is installed on your PC the PC App Store app will be found automatically. When you click PC App Store in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PC App Store, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC App Store.
8. After uninstalling PC App Store, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC App Store which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC App Store with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC App Store by Baidu, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PC App Store by Baidu, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC App Store supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:56:17.707