This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 from your systemNavman Technology NZ Limited
. Take a look here
for more details on Navman Technology NZ Limited. Click on http://www.navman.com
to get more info about NavDesk 7.50 on Navman Technology NZ Limited's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove NavDesk 7.50 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled NavDesk.exe and occupies 634.34 KB (649560 bytes).
The executable files below are part of NavDesk 7.50. They occupy about 2.89 MB (3027277
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (144.50 KB)
- FileTransfer.exe (75.34 KB)
- MioMoreUpdate.exe (1.82 MB)
- NavDesk.exe (634.34 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (235.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.50.0111.133
of NavDesk 7.50. Click on the links below for other NavDesk 7.50 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall NavDesk 7.50.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NavDesk 7.50:
The files below are left behind on your disk by NavDesk 7.50 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50\7z.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50\about.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50\about.xml
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
NavDesk 7.50 is an application marketed by the software company Navman Technology NZ Limited. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove NavDesk 7.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NavDesk 7.50 or simply click the Search field and type in "NavDesk 7.50". The NavDesk 7.50 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NavDesk 7.50 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NavDesk 7.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NavDesk 7.50:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.navman.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NavDesk 7.50.
8. After uninstalling NavDesk 7.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NavDesk 7.50 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NavDesk 7.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 by Navman Technology NZ Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that NavDesk 7.50 by Navman Technology NZ Limited is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:05:07.993