You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove NavDesk 7.50 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 from your computerNavman Technology NZ Limited
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Navman Technology NZ Limited. You can see more info related to NavDesk 7.50 at http://www.navman.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing NavDesk 7.50 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled NavDesk.exe and its approximative size is 633.91 KB (649120 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with NavDesk 7.50. They take about 24.98 MB (26190955
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (144.50 KB)
- FileTransfer.exe (74.91 KB)
- MioMoreUpdate.exe (1.82 MB)
- MioMore_Setup.exe (22.09 MB)
- NavDesk.exe (633.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (235.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.50.0107.120
of NavDesk 7.50. You can find below info on other releases of NavDesk 7.50:
...click to view all...
NavDesk 7.50 is a program offered by the software company Navman Technology NZ Limited. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase NavDesk 7.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NavDesk 7.50 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NavDesk 7.50". If it is installed on your PC the NavDesk 7.50 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NavDesk 7.50 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NavDesk 7.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NavDesk 7.50:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.navman.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NavDesk 7.50.
8. After uninstalling NavDesk 7.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NavDesk 7.50 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NavDesk 7.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 by Navman Technology NZ Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that NavDesk 7.50 by Navman Technology NZ Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 05:35:06.300