This web page contains thorough information on how to remove NavDesk 7.50 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 from your computerNavman Technology NZ Limited
. You can read more on Navman Technology NZ Limited or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.navman.com
if you want to read more on NavDesk 7.50 on Navman Technology NZ Limited's website. NavDesk 7.50 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Navman\NavDesk 7.50 folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall NavDesk 7.50 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Navman\NavDesk 7.50\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. NavDesk.exe is the NavDesk 7.50's primary executable file and it occupies around 633.91 KB (649120 bytes) on disk.
NavDesk 7.50 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.88 MB (3021588
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (144.50 KB)
- FileTransfer.exe (74.91 KB)
- MioMoreUpdate.exe (1.82 MB)
- NavDesk.exe (633.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (235.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.50.0106.118
of NavDesk 7.50. You can find here a few links to other NavDesk 7.50 releases:
...click to view all...
NavDesk 7.50 is an application marketed by the software company Navman Technology NZ Limited. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase NavDesk 7.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NavDesk 7.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NavDesk 7.50 or simply click the Search field and type in "NavDesk 7.50". If it exists on your system the NavDesk 7.50 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NavDesk 7.50 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NavDesk 7.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NavDesk 7.50:
- The software company is: http://www.navman.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Navman\NavDesk 7.50\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NavDesk 7.50.
8. After uninstalling NavDesk 7.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NavDesk 7.50 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NavDesk 7.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NavDesk 7.50 by Navman Technology NZ Limited from your PC, we are not saying that NavDesk 7.50 by Navman Technology NZ Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NavDesk 7.50 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 11:32:24.970