NavDesk 7.50 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 from your PCNavman Technology NZ Limited
. More info about Navman Technology NZ Limited can be found here
. You can get more details about NavDesk 7.50 at http://www.navman.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NavDesk 7.50. NavDesk 7.50's primary file takes around 629.87 KB (644984 bytes) and is named NavDesk.exe.
NavDesk 7.50 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.88 MB (3017355
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (144.50 KB)
- FileTransfer.exe (74.87 KB)
- MioMoreUpdate.exe (1.82 MB)
- NavDesk.exe (629.87 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (235.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.50.0008.97
of NavDesk 7.50. For more NavDesk 7.50 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NavDesk 7.50 is an application offered by the software company Navman Technology NZ Limited. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NavDesk 7.50 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NavDesk 7.50 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NavDesk 7.50". If it exists on your system the NavDesk 7.50 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NavDesk 7.50 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NavDesk 7.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NavDesk 7.50:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.navman.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NavDesk 7.50.
8. After removing NavDesk 7.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NavDesk 7.50 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NavDesk 7.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NavDesk 7.50 by Navman Technology NZ Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that NavDesk 7.50 by Navman Technology NZ Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NavDesk 7.50 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 13:36:37.763