You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove NavDesk 7.50 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 from your systemNavman Technology NZ Limited
. Check out here
for more information on Navman Technology NZ Limited. Click on http://www.navman.com
to get more facts about NavDesk 7.50 on Navman Technology NZ Limited's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for NavDesk 7.50 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50\Uninstall.exe. NavDesk 7.50's primary file takes about 629.87 KB (644984 bytes) and is called NavDesk.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with NavDesk 7.50. They take about 2.88 MB (3017287
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (144.50 KB)
- FileTransfer.exe (74.87 KB)
- MioMoreUpdate.exe (1.82 MB)
- NavDesk.exe (629.87 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (235.47 KB)
The current web page applies to NavDesk 7.50 version 7.50.0009.100
alone. Click on the links below for other NavDesk 7.50 versions:
...click to view all...
NavDesk 7.50 is an application by the software company Navman Technology NZ Limited. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NavDesk 7.50 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NavDesk 7.50 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NavDesk 7.50". If it exists on your system the NavDesk 7.50 program will be found automatically. After you select NavDesk 7.50 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NavDesk 7.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NavDesk 7.50:
- The software company is: http://www.navman.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NavDesk 7.50.
8. After uninstalling NavDesk 7.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NavDesk 7.50 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NavDesk 7.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 by Navman Technology NZ Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that NavDesk 7.50 by Navman Technology NZ Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-12 15:26:28.907