NXPProximityInstaller is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall NXPProximityInstaller from your computerNXP Semiconductors
. More info about NXP Semiconductors can be read here
. Usually the NXPProximityInstaller program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NXPProximityInstaller folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\NXPProximityInstaller\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NXPProximityInstaller. uninstall.exe is the NXPProximityInstaller's primary executable file and it occupies about 115.07 KB (117833 bytes) on disk.
NXPProximityInstaller contains of the executables below. They take 775.07 KB (793673
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (115.07 KB)
- GetVersion.exe (49.00 KB)
- VersionChecker.exe (93.00 KB)
- AppDrv.exe (117.00 KB)
- CertMgr.exe (69.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- AppDrv.exe (112.00 KB)
- CertMgr.exe (63.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.50 KB)
The current web page applies to NXPProximityInstaller version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more NXPProximityInstaller versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove NXPProximityInstaller.Registry that is not removed:
NXPProximityInstaller is a program released by the software company NXP Semiconductors. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase NXPProximityInstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NXPProximityInstaller from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NXPProximityInstaller or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NXPProximityInstaller". If it is installed on your PC the NXPProximityInstaller program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NXPProximityInstaller in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NXPProximityInstaller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NXPProximityInstaller.
8. After removing NXPProximityInstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NXPProximityInstaller that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NXPProximityInstaller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NXPProximityInstaller by NXP Semiconductors from your PC, nor are we saying that NXPProximityInstaller by NXP Semiconductors is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NXPProximityInstaller supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:09:01.843