NXPProximityInstaller is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall NXPProximityInstaller from your systemNXP Semiconductors
. More info about NXP Semiconductors can be read here
. Usually the NXPProximityInstaller program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NXPProximityInstaller folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\NXPProximityInstaller\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NXPProximityInstaller. uninstall.exe is the NXPProximityInstaller's primary executable file and it occupies about 115.07 KB (117833 bytes) on disk.
NXPProximityInstaller contains of the executables below. They take 775.07 KB (793673
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (115.07 KB)
- GetVersion.exe (49.00 KB)
- VersionChecker.exe (93.00 KB)
- AppDrv.exe (117.00 KB)
- CertMgr.exe (69.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- AppDrv.exe (112.00 KB)
- CertMgr.exe (63.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.50 KB)
The current web page applies to NXPProximityInstaller version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more NXPProximityInstaller versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove NXPProximityInstaller.Folders found on disk after you uninstall NXPProximityInstaller from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall NXPProximityInstaller:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NXPProximityInstaller
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NXPProximityInstaller\Uninstall NXPProximityInstaller.lnk
NXPProximityInstaller is an application offered by NXP Semiconductors. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove NXPProximityInstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NXPProximityInstaller from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NXPProximityInstaller or simply click the Search field and type in "NXPProximityInstaller". If it is installed on your PC the NXPProximityInstaller app will be found automatically. When you select NXPProximityInstaller in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NXPProximityInstaller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NXPProximityInstaller.
8. After removing NXPProximityInstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NXPProximityInstaller which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NXPProximityInstaller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NXPProximityInstaller by NXP Semiconductors from your computer, nor are we saying that NXPProximityInstaller by NXP Semiconductors is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NXPProximityInstaller supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:09:01.843