NXPProximityInstaller is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NXPProximityInstaller from your PCNXP Semiconductors
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NXP Semiconductors. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NXPProximityInstaller directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for NXPProximityInstaller is C:\Program Files\NXPProximityInstaller\uninstall.exe. NXPProximityInstaller's main file takes about 114.57 KB (117319 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NXPProximityInstaller. They occupy 849.44 KB (869823
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (114.57 KB)
- VersionChecker.exe (112.79 KB)
- AppDrv.exe (171.29 KB)
- CertMgr.exe (69.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- AppDrv.exe (161.79 KB)
- CertMgr.exe (63.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.50 KB)
The current web page applies to NXPProximityInstaller version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other NXPProximityInstaller versions:
...click to view all...
NXPProximityInstaller is an application marketed by NXP Semiconductors. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall NXPProximityInstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NXPProximityInstaller from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NXPProximityInstaller or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NXPProximityInstaller". If it is installed on your PC the NXPProximityInstaller program will be found very quickly. After you click NXPProximityInstaller in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NXPProximityInstaller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NXPProximityInstaller.
8. After removing NXPProximityInstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NXPProximityInstaller that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NXPProximityInstaller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NXPProximityInstaller by NXP Semiconductors from your PC, nor are we saying that NXPProximityInstaller by NXP Semiconductors is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NXPProximityInstaller supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 05:41:34.820