You can find below details on how to remove NXPProximityInstaller for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall NXPProximityInstaller from your computerNXP Semiconductors
. Further information on NXP Semiconductors can be found here
. Usually the NXPProximityInstaller application is found in the C:\Program Files\NXPProximityInstaller folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\NXPProximityInstaller\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NXPProximityInstaller. uninstall.exe is the NXPProximityInstaller's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 114.46 KB (117211 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NXPProximityInstaller. They take about 559.96 KB (573403
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (114.46 KB)
- VersionChecker.exe (85.00 KB)
- AppDrv.exe (116.50 KB)
- CertMgr.exe (69.50 KB)
- AppDrv.exe (111.50 KB)
- CertMgr.exe (63.00 KB)
The current web page applies to NXPProximityInstaller version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of NXPProximityInstaller:
...click to view all...
NXPProximityInstaller has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
NXPProximityInstaller is a program offered by the software company NXP Semiconductors. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase NXPProximityInstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NXPProximityInstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NXPProximityInstaller or simply activate the Search field and type in "NXPProximityInstaller". If it exists on your system the NXPProximityInstaller program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NXPProximityInstaller in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NXPProximityInstaller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NXPProximityInstaller.
8. After removing NXPProximityInstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NXPProximityInstaller which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NXPProximityInstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NXPProximityInstaller by NXP Semiconductors from your computer, nor are we saying that NXPProximityInstaller by NXP Semiconductors is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NXPProximityInstaller in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:31:06.557