You can find below details on how to remove NXPProximityInstaller for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall NXPProximityInstaller from your systemNXP Semiconductors
. Further information on NXP Semiconductors can be found here
. Usually the NXPProximityInstaller application is found in the C:\Program Files\NXPProximityInstaller folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\NXPProximityInstaller\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NXPProximityInstaller. uninstall.exe is the NXPProximityInstaller's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 114.46 KB (117211 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NXPProximityInstaller. They take about 559.96 KB (573403
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (114.46 KB)
- VersionChecker.exe (85.00 KB)
- AppDrv.exe (116.50 KB)
- CertMgr.exe (69.50 KB)
- AppDrv.exe (111.50 KB)
- CertMgr.exe (63.00 KB)
The current web page applies to NXPProximityInstaller version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of NXPProximityInstaller:
...click to view all...
NXPProximityInstaller has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove NXPProximityInstaller:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NXPProximityInstaller
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NXPProximityInstaller\Uninstall NXPProximityInstaller.lnk
NXPProximityInstaller is a program released by the software company NXP Semiconductors. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove NXPProximityInstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NXPProximityInstaller from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NXPProximityInstaller or simply activate the Search field and type in "NXPProximityInstaller". If it is installed on your PC the NXPProximityInstaller program will be found automatically. After you select NXPProximityInstaller in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NXPProximityInstaller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NXPProximityInstaller.
8. After removing NXPProximityInstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NXPProximityInstaller which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NXPProximityInstaller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NXPProximityInstaller by NXP Semiconductors from your PC, nor are we saying that NXPProximityInstaller by NXP Semiconductors is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NXPProximityInstaller supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:31:06.557