NXPProximityInstaller is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall NXPProximityInstaller from your PCNXP Semiconductors
. Go over here
for more information on NXP Semiconductors. NXPProximityInstaller is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\NXPProximityInstaller folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall NXPProximityInstaller by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NXPProximityInstaller\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the NXPProximityInstaller's primary executable file and it occupies around 114.57 KB (117319 bytes) on disk.
NXPProximityInstaller is composed of the following executables which take 864.94 KB (885703
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (114.57 KB)
- VersionChecker.exe (117.63 KB)
- AppDrv.exe (176.66 KB)
- CertMgr.exe (69.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- AppDrv.exe (167.09 KB)
- CertMgr.exe (63.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.50 KB)
The current page applies to NXPProximityInstaller version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of NXPProximityInstaller:
...click to view all...
NXPProximityInstaller is a program released by the software company NXP Semiconductors. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase NXPProximityInstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NXPProximityInstaller from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NXPProximityInstaller or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NXPProximityInstaller". The NXPProximityInstaller app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NXPProximityInstaller in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NXPProximityInstaller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NXPProximityInstaller.
8. After uninstalling NXPProximityInstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NXPProximityInstaller which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NXPProximityInstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NXPProximityInstaller by NXP Semiconductors from your PC, nor are we saying that NXPProximityInstaller by NXP Semiconductors is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NXPProximityInstaller in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 11:34:34.350